Sales Ops Program Mgr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
The Global Programs and Operations team plays a key role in designing and implementing programs to increase sales and sales productivity within the Sales organization at NetApp. The team works with Marketing, Product Operations, Manufacturing, Support, Finance, and the geographically-based Sales Operations organizations to deliver standardized enablement for Sales. As a Sales Ops Program manager you will have the opportunity to spearhead projects which may be aimed at enhancing or transforming existing programs or creating new programs. You will also have operational duties which enable you to advocate for Sales in various company processes. The ideal candidate will be willing to both engage in hands on implementation and operations as well as drive and architect sustainable models for sales requests and fulfillment.
Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Supporting Go To Market initiatives
- Design, development and implementation of processes to effectively meet Sales needs and allow NetApp to satisfy corporate requirements
- Interaction with high level stakeholders from various cross-functional teams and ownership of the operations behind various programs
- Hands on integration of various tools including Salesforce.com and reports
- Off-shore and contractor management including budgets, forecasts, negotiations, establishment of service levels, process development, and task management
- Setting future program direction based on input from various stakeholders, efficiency, and company best interest
- Work with Sales Operations teams in various regions of the world to streamline processes
- Analytics to support assessment of current state
- Design, management, and providing key performance metrics
- Development, documentation, and communication of corporate policies
- Rationalization of various requests from different parts of the field into a standard operational playbook
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in project and program management of cross-functional, company-wide initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert to meet aggressive goals and short timeframes
- Systems experience
- Ability to work with and effectively monitor both off-shore employees as well as temporary workers
- Knowledge of sale processes
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and system architectures with the ability to specify requirements and communicate with developers
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Data analytics experience
- Attention to detail, follow through, and multi-tasking
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required.
- Familiarity with Sales Systems, Order Fulfillment, Data Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex projects.
Full time / Part time
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.