Sales Order Administrator - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160805-8059-MW
Company Name: 3E Company
3E Company is seeking to hire a Sales Order Administrator. This part time (25 hours) position will be based in Carlsbad, CA.
Process sales orders and related forms
* Review documents submitted for accuracy and consistency with contract terms prior to processing sales order. (Investment Summary, Addenda, SOW s, etc.)
* Work closely with Finance and the Legal Department to ensure that sales orders, agreements and related documents are submitted properly.
* Assist Sales in updating and submitting opportunities in Salesforce.com
* Review & process all modification (SUM) forms prior to submission to Finance.
* Track all sales orders through the process to ensure that no orders are missed, timely processing and to facilitate generation of metrics.
* Print contract and other required hard copy start-up information needed for Finance & Legal review and if necessary, scan fully executed contracts into Salesforce.com following Legal approval
* Train new Sales Reps on sales order processing
* For sales orders with multiple billings enter the subsequent billing opportunities into Salesforce.com
* Compare sales order log to monthly Invoice Register to ensure that all sales orders have been invoiced correctly.
* Complete vendor request forms
* Assist with processing of price increases for renewal customers
* Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned
* Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
* Education: Bachelor s degree, preferred.
* 1-3 years of experience in finance, sales order processing and/or contract support preferred.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Extremely detail-oriented
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (MS Office) and Outlook
* Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software preferred
3E Company, a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK), offers a comprehensive suite of data, products, and services for environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance management. This solutions suite addresses the entire chemical life cycle and includes vendor/supplier data obtainment and management; product level classification services, MSDS authoring and distribution; emergency response; and regulatory reporting. 3E provides an industry-leading combination of a 24/7/365 EH&S mission-control call center and the world's premier hazardous substance database of global regulatory and compliance information. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, with additional operations in Canton, Ohio; Bethesda, Maryland; Kingsport, Tennessee; Montreal, Quebec; and Copenhagen, Denmark.
3E Company is an energetic, vibrant and growing company that is shaping and leading the future of the environmental, health and safety information management industry. Quality individuals who contribute to team efforts are critical to that future. 3E offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a dynamic, challenging work environment.
Visit our web site at www.3Ecompany.com for more information. 3E Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer- EOE, M/F/D/V
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.