This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
American Residential Services
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
TOP SALES PROFESSIONALS NEEDED!!!
American Residential Services has been providing superior service in heating and air conditioning in Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas for over 45 years! We are currently experiencing tremendous growth, and are seeking an individual to expand our dynamic sales team in Tampa.
Through aggressive advertising, and a partnership with the nation's largest home improvement retailer- Home Depot, we are able to provide a steady flow of qualified leads and best-in-class financing options. This creates more opportunities for you to close deals and maximize your earning potential.
As a Sales Rep your main function will be to meet with current and potential customers to evaluate their home and to present options for new or replacement HVAC systems or components.
As a Sales Rep for ARS you will enjoy:
* First year earnings potential of $70K+, top Sales Rep's earn $100K - $120K
* Company vehicle, cell phone, and tablet
* Regular sales and product training to enhance your skills
* A steady flow of qualified leads
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K plans
* Rapid advancement into management for qualified candidates.
If you have what it takes to be on a winning team APPLY NOW!
A successful candidate will possess most of the following
* 1-2 years of HVAC sales experience or knowledge of HVAC industry preferred
* A proven track record
* A competative spirit and a drive for success
* Solid organizational and follow-up skill
* Proficient in MS Office products
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks. ARS..."United by Exceptional Service"AA EOE M/F D/V Job Requirements
*Proven Track Record of at Least 3 Years outside Sales Experience
*Strong Follow Up and Closing Skills
*Open to New Ideas and Methods
*In-Home Sales Experience a Plus
* Bilingual is a plus
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS/RESCUE ROOTER..."United by Exceptional Service"
AA EOE M/F D/V