Sales Performance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Number: 4461
Position Title: 420AS : SLS PERFORMANCE MGR
The AVP Sales Performance Manager is responsible for a segment of the sales performance function. This role is responsible for leading the strategy, design and development of that function. This leader must collaborate across multiple teams and functions to understand the business and sales strategy, develop end-to-end processes around data reporting and analysis in support of the strategy, and identify business issues and solutions based on advanced understanding of business processes and metrics. This role may manage a small team of associates.
* Design and develop reporting strategies by proactively understanding the business strategy and goals.
* Understand data elements contained in various systems/tools and extract data for reporting purposes.
* Schedule and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the changing needs of the business including process improvement, ongoing support around reporting and analysis, and responding to ad hoc requests as they arise.
* Provide thought-leadership on the development and execution of the reporting strategy while leveraging data analysis and presentation techniques to ensure that data is available to the end-user.
* May lead and direct the work of others.
* May be responsible for selecting, coaching, and growing high performing talent.
* Strong problem solving and data analytic skills.
* Ability to work with data to run/interpret analytics and identify trends.
* Strong project management skills.
* Knowledge of payments industry.
* Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing environment.
* Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
* Ability to drive strategic and operational initiatives within team.
* Leverage data and observation to coach associates.
* Ability to build and sustain productive relationships with key business partners.
* Bachelor s Degree.
* 3-5 years experience in a management capacity.
* Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
* Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to quickly learn various sales applications such as AMA, Salesforce.com, and 1Star.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Performance Manager
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: Office Space