Sales Planning AnalystReq-13297
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
San Mateo, CA
SALES PLANNING ANALYST
SAN MATEO, CA
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
As a member of the Sales Planning and Analysis team, the Sales Planning Analyst will be responsible for defining, measuring and communicating the direction of a successful Sales Organization. The successful candidate should be a good problem solver, have excellent communication skills and demonstrate exceptional organization and multitasking abilities.
The Analyst in this role will support the following activities, along with ad hoc projects:
* Provide reports and analysis to sales management (pipeline reporting, lead reporting)
* Proactively identify trends; suggest process and resource allocation adjustments to capitalize on these trends
* Systematize wherever possible to enhance visibility through NetSuite Dashboards and sales tools
* Constantly collaborate with Sales, Finance, Marketing & Product Leaders to identify areas of risk and opportunity.
* 3-5+ years of experience supporting sales, either in Sales Ops or FP&A.
* Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably in an analytical or business related field, or equivalent experience.
* Comfort with large amounts of data; being able to source and interpret data sets.
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
* Proactive in problem solving with high level of critical thinking skills.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels.
* Existing NetSuite product knowledge and hands on product experience a plus.
* Experience with business process design and development preferred.
Travel: Approximately 5-10% travel required.