Sales - Portfolio Strategy Activation Coop (Spring 2017) Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forSales - Portfolio Strategy Activation Coop (Spring 2017) Dannon in United States (US) for White Plains
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Danone is ranked as one of the most valuable food brands worldwide in 2015. As the top-selling brand of yogurt worldwide and in the United States. Danone focuses on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Waters, Baby Nutrition and Medical Nutrition, to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone, therefore, has an extensive portfolio of brands, including evian water, Activia, Oikos, Stonyfield, YoCrunch, YoCream and dozens more.
This role will be based in White Plains, NY. The expected dates of the Co-op role will be January to May/June 2017.
The Portfolio Strategy Activation Co-Op will be responsible for:
* Working with internal customer teams & external ad agency to develop consumer facing artwork to support brand initiatives
* Tracking customer activation performance by conducting post promotional analysis using retailer data and/or IRI
* Working with external ad agency to ensure customer projects are being carried out in a timely manner to ensure meeting all customer deadlines
* Aiding in the development of customer facing sales tools to drive execution on PFPs, FSIs, Portfolio Ads, & digital brand support components
The PSA Co-Op will work with the customer teams to bring to life our 2017 FSI plan at each of the East retailers. This person will:
* Work alongside the CBM to ensure we are fully supported with merchandising the week of the FSI
* Create timelines taking into account the customer deadlines and agency deadlines for approval
* Work with the CBMs to ensure feedback is taken into account from the customer
* Work with DRT to provide helpful selling tools for each account to drive display the week the ads are being executed
* Ensure execution of the promotions take place
* Conduct post promotional analysis of the programs to share back with retailers for continued support on this important initiative
The ideal candidate will be/possess: * Currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel & PPT) (Prezi a plus)
* Solid written and verbal presentation skills
* Analytical/Critical Thinker
* Proven ability in analyzing data from a variety of sources and being able to identify patterns/ trends in the data to form conclusions and recommendations
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically to create ideas and solutions to business opportunities and challenges
* Demonstrated ability in developing plans by employing analytics, critical thinking and solid arguments to influence Retailers on Category initiatives
* Familiarity with the 4 C's and how to leverage them (Category, Consumer, Customer & Company) and 4 P's (Product, Price, Place and Promotion)
* Comfort working in a team environment with leaders across all levels
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Sales, Strategy