Sales Processing Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
SALES PROCESSING REPRESENTATIVE
JOB ID 20162474 DATE POSTED 09/06/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Provide administrative and project management services for National Grid's Commercial and Industrial electric and gas Energy Efficiency (EE), demand reduction and climate change initiatives. Focus is supporting Strategic Sales, Program Operations and Channel Sales with the processing of customer applications and contracts for efficiency services. Support includes data entry, sales performance reporting, marketing and project management with respect to vendors, suppliers, engineers, architects and other trade allies involved in customer efficiency projects and applications.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Enter paper or electronic application submittals in EE Tracking System (InDemand Electric and InDemand Gas).
* Review measures and proposed devices for eligibility.
* Provide project management tasks including tracking probability of completion and anticipated completion dates as well as follow-up calls for tracking project status.
* Follow up with Sales Reps, customers and vendors to collect documentation required to process application including but not limited to equipment data sheets, price quotations, invoices, survey forms and signatures.
* Prepare customer reports and pre-approval letters for sales teams.
* Produce historical energy use reports such as Bill Review and Energy Profiler Online.
* Develop spreadsheets for cost-benefit analysis of DSM projects as directed.
* Prepare various ad-hoc reports used for tracking marketing and sales performance.
* Support program year-end and fiscal year-end closing process.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Highly motivated, self starter with strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under strict budget and constraints.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft products including Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of data systems such as InDemand, Gridforce, and CSS systems preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally to the organization.
* Ability to work successfully in teams with co-workers.
* Bachelor's degree in an energy, marketing or business related discipline with 3-5 years of recent experience in marketing and/or energy efficiency programs preferred or in lieu of a degree equivalent working experience.
* Knowledge of the electric and gas industry and energy efficiency programs preferred.
* Ability to travel to various locations for meeting, training and/or pre/post inspection meetings as required.
* Highly motivated to take an assignment and progress independently.
* Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
* Must be available to work storm assignments.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Sales & Program Ops
:Sales & Program Ops
:Sep 6, 2016, 8:49:47 AM