- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sales Product Manager ( E-Business Marketing)
* Develop strategies that support the overall vision for the eBusiness Marketing Program.
* Share best practices and provide guidance around audience insight/profiles to offer actionable data and proven strategies on how to improve customer experience and eChannel performance (e.g. repeat purchases, effective promotions, product bundling, etc.).
* Interact with a team of regional and global product managers to develop strategies that maximize sales through the B2B/B2C channels.
* Meet with purchasing representatives to ensure that strategic purchasing channels are available at customer accounts.
* Manage multiple projects designed to generate sales leads and increase sales revenues through web, B2B, and on-site stocking (Supply Center) channels.
* Design and manage the implementation of new channel features.
* Design customer and sales training.
* Develop web strategies in specific markets.
* Design and creates sales training programs.
* Identify customer needs.
* Conduct applicable market research.
* Interfaces with IT, eBusiness, global product development, and sales to develop new features or improve sales channels.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent in life science or medical diagnostics
* 5+ years related experience in sales and/or marketing. MBA is a plus but not required.
* Full understanding of the market and sales strategies.
* Full knowledge of company or industry related products, marketing, procedures and methodologies.
* Knowledge of specific market (web, B2B, and consignment programs).
* Basic understanding of life science market, products, and sales strategies.
* Communication, computer, project management, and presentation skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.