Sales Product Manager ( E-Business Marketing)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
What you ll be doing:
* Develop strategies that support the overall vision for the eBusiness Marketing Program.
* Share best practices and provide guidance around audience insight/profiles to offer actionable data and proven strategies on how to improve customer experience and eChannel performance (e.g. repeat purchases, effective promotions, product bundling, etc.).
* Interact with a team of regional and global product managers to develop strategies that maximize sales through the B2B/B2C channels.
* Meet with purchasing representatives to ensure that strategic purchasing channels are available at customer accounts.
* Manage multiple projects designed to generate sales leads and increase sales revenues through web, B2B, and on-site stocking (Supply Center) channels.
* Design and manage the implementation of new channel features.
* Design customer and sales training.
* Develop web strategies in specific markets.
* Design and creates sales training programs.
* Identify customer needs.
* Conduct applicable market research.
* Interfaces with IT, eBusiness, global product development, and sales to develop new features or improve sales channels
What you need for this role:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent in life science or medical diagnostics
* 5+ years related experience in sales and/or marketing. MBA is a plus but not required.
* Full understanding of the market and sales strategies.
* Full knowledge of company or industry related products, marketing, procedures and methodologies.
* Knowledge of specific market (web, B2B, and consignment programs).
* Basic understanding of life science market, products, and sales strategies.
* Communication, computer, project management, and presentation skills.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.