This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Mission Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and represent the Sleep Number brand with the highest integrity.
* Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver the best sleep of their life.
* Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
* Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful Sleep Expert and consistently exceeding sales goals.
* Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
* Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales.
* A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
* Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
* Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
* Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
* Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
* Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred..
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).