Looking for successful sales professionals to join our team, generate new business and be part of this exciting high growth industry.
If you are goal oriented, driven and passionate for sales and would like to join a well-established company in the business, who will offer you a career advancement position with excellent benefits, and a solid commission plan, please apply.
Key activities will include establishing and maintaining client relationships through direct sales calls and networking strategies.
* Develop new clients through telephone and direct sales, and networking.
* Increase current client penetration through telephone, direct sales and customer service.
* Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company.
* Bachelor's degree
* Excellent communicator skills (verbal and written)
* Solid Sales experience ( 2year minimum)
* It staffing experience is highly desired
Compensation and Benefits
Candidates will receive a competitive base salary and excellent commission, a benefits package to include a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation pay