West Des Moines Sales Career Fair
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Sleep Number is Hiring Sales Professionals!
Join us to learn more about our Career Opportunities at the West Des Moines and Valley West Sleep Number locations!!
Dates and Times:
Sunday, October 23, 11:00 am 3:00 pm
Monday, October 24, 2:00 pm 6:00 pm
West Des Moines Sleep Number
(Mills Civic Parkway and 68th Street)
6630 Mills Civic Pwky, Ste 6130
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and represent the Sleep Number brand with the highest integrity.
* Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver the best sleep of their life.
* Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
* Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful Sleep Expert and consistently exceeding sales goals.
* Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
* Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales.
* A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
* Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
* Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
* Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
* Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
* Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred..
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).