Sales Rep - Software Security - MidWest - 1011928
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES REP - SOFTWARE SECURITY - MIDWEST - 1011928
Our Client is a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and offers SIEM-as-a-Service, SOC-as-a-Service. Their revenues were $12M in 2015 and they are on track to do $20M in 2016. Their goal is to be $70M in 3 years. They currently have 50 employees today and were 19 a year ago.
This company competes with: Solutionary and Dell Secureworks and a myriad of smaller players.
Our client likes to see candidates from companies such as: Solutionary, Dell Caseworks, ArcSight, AlienVault, Splunk, Nitro, Intel Security, LogRhythm, SolarWinds, Trustwave, Micro Focus, AccelOps, IBM Security, BlackStratus, AccelOps
* Achieve the annual revenue target.
* Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
* Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
* Maintain every customer as a reference account
* Establish the company in a new large sales territory
* Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
* Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
* Be a good team mate. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
* Demonstrate a track record of closing new enterprise accounts or Service Providers and consistently achieving quota.
* 5 - 10 years of experience selling Enterprise software or Solutions to the Enterprise or Service Providers
* 3+ years of selling Log Management and Analytics, SEIM, Security Solutions, System Management, Big Data Analytics, or Business Intelligence.
* Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer - Technical, Financial & Executive.
* Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
* Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
* A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
* Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
* Fun to be around!
* Experience selling SAAS is a plus
BASE SALARY: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
ON-TARGET-EARNINGS: $200,000.00 - $300,000.00 (Avg deal is $200k a year, so 4 deals puts you at plan)
BENEFITS: Medical &Vision, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
TERRITORY: Mid-west, IL, MN, MO, SD, ND, WI, KS.
LOCATION: Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City, Minneapolis
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.