Sales Rep - Titration - Pittsburgh
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIt's an exciting time at Metrohm USA!
We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG (Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory instruments and accessories for analytical testing/research. We are looking for a Titration Sales Representative to join our field-based Sales Team in the Pittsburgh, PA area. It's your chance to be a part of a dynamic team and make an immediate impact!
As a Sales Representative, you will:
• Travel throughout the territory to solicit current and prospective customers to generate orders; will include both in-person and phone contacts.
• Follow up on and process sales leads based on information gathered from trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone inquiries, and prospective local companies.
• Demonstrate product samples to customers.
• Train distributor personnel on equipment, pricing, literature, etc.
• Attend tradeshows and exhibits to promote our products.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry (or related discipline) from an accredited college or university and two years of related sales experience in analytical instruments and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Extraordinary organizational skills to balance customer visits and requests, CRM documentation and reporting to the Area Manager.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to read and interpret business/professional journals and technical procedures.
• Ability to handle difficult customers.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and Word.
• A valid driver's license and stable credit history are required!
• You will be required to submit to and pass a thorough background, credit and drug screening.
Why Work for Us?
Our innovative, high quality products are found in laboratories of all kinds-academic, industrial, research, quality control, processing, manufacturing and scale-up and all over the world, although our efforts concentrate on North America. As part of a global entity and growing organization you will be part of a progressive and high-energy team, focused on bringing quality products to market and excelling in quality customer service. We provide a professional, dynamic environment and offer competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package.
These benefits include:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
• Basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment
• Short- and long-term disability
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days
• 401k savings and profit sharing plans
• And more!
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and contact information.
Metrohm USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Metrohm USA, Inc. is a federal contractor with a commitment to engage in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Metrohm USA, Inc. is an E-Verify employer.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance