Sales Reporting Analyst I - Wayne, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Sales Reporting Analyst I - Wayne, NJ
Position Overview: The Sales Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive sales reporting database, in order to fulfill standardized and ad-hoc reporting requirements for the Sales and Service groups.
* Create and maintain databases to manage field alignment and sales plan data.
* Partner with the IT Department to ensure territory alignments and changes are properly reflected in all Sales Reporting Tools/Systems. Continually audit all systems to ensure consistency of data.
* Understand the impact of alignment changes, as it relates to sales and sales plan, and ensure that all changes are properly communicated to teams involved, i.e., the Field Team, IT Department , Sales Reporting team and others.
* Work closely with Sales Management to understand and facilitate territory realignments. This includes providing analyses, recommendations, and integration of all databases/programs impacted by these changes (Access, SAP, COGNOS, etc.,).
* Coordinate with the Sales Reporting team to provide accurate sales data as it relates to compensation and awards programs.
* Manage field-related inquiries regarding performance to plan, account assignments and sales plan.
* Partner with the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst on sales reporting related functions.
* Handle adhoc projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* 1 - 3 years of experience in sales support data analysis preferably in the Medical Device industry.
* Experience in data management and reporting, Attention to detail and accuracy/integrity of data required.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment and managing shifting priorities.
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
* Ability to partner with cross functional teams while handling multiple projects.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
* Intermediate skills in Word, Outlook.
* Experience with SAP and COGNOS preferred.
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Getinge is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability