Sr. Sales Reporting Analyst - Wayne, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Sr, Sales Reporting Analyst - Wayne, NJ
Position Summary: The Senior Sales Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive sales reporting database, in order to fulfill standardized and ad-hoc reporting requirements for the Getinge Sales and Service groups. The position is required to have proven experience supporting field employees and able to multi-task reporting capabilities along with supporting an internal client group.
* Create and maintain databases to facilitate the sales reporting process.
* Manage monthly sales reporting process. This involves extracting sales data, tracings and adjustments.
* Audit continuously all systems (Database, SAP, COGNOS) to ensure consistency of data across all systems.
* Administer 'President's Club' Program for monthly Sales Team rankings and annual award determinations.
* Serve as a liaison between Sales Management and the COGNOS team.
* Analyze margins and discounts on Sales quotes and at times developing sales quotes.
* Manage monthly forecast and Funnel analysis/ reporting for field and Sr. Management.
* Work closely with Sales Management and IT to understand business needs in order to identify, develop, and implement enhancements to reporting and analytical deliverables.
* Manage field inquiries regarding performance, historical sales trends, account/product level detail.
* Participate in the development of Sales Plans for the Field Sales team.
* Calculate quarterly spiff payments
* Ad-hoc reporting as requested.
* Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
* Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
* Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
* Adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
* Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* A minimum of 5 years in sales support or in a finance position with 3 or more years of data analysis experience.
* Experience in data management and reporting, preferably in the Medical Device industry.
* Proven experience supporting field employees on data and reporting requests.
* Attention to detail and accuracy/integrity of data required.
* Ability to synthesize various, independently generated, data points into a cohesive analysis.
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills required to support inquiries from field employees and management
* Ability to partner with cross functional teams while handling multiple projects.
* Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access. Intermediate skills in Word, Outlook.
* Experience with SAP and COGNOS preferred.
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Getinge is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability