Sales Representative - Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBenefits Offered
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
The Account Executives emphasis is the connection between IMAGETEC L.P. and its clients. Securing new business and maintaining customer relationships, providing ongoing support and serving as a consultant to the client.
Our Account Executives are continually trained at the highest level to successfully:
* Sell hardware, services and solutions to companies within an established territory
* Consistently close sales and achieve monthly profitability goals
* Determine client needs and customize their solution
* Create proposals and product demonstrations
* Actively seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
* Call potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments
* Establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients
* Demonstrate the benefits of all products, services, and solutions
* Use data of client feedback to drive satisfaction
DESIRED SKILLS NEEDED:
* Excellent time management
* Successfully work autonomously
* Effectively communicate and present product information
* Commitment to achieve ones goals with a high level of energy
* Eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Interest & knowledge of technology
* Entrepreneurial Spirit
* Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by IMAGETEC L. P.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
* Professional salesexperience a plus
Compensation includes base, commissions and expense allowance. We offer a full benefits package, including Paid Vacation and Sick Leave.
IMAGETEC L. P. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER