Sales Representative 8/12/2016
Arlington Memorial Gardens
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CAREER OPPORTUNITY: SALES REPRESENTATIVE - ARLINGTON MEMORIAL GARDENS - CINCINNATI, OH
ARE YOU A SALES PROFESSIONAL THAT CAN OFFER COMPASSION DURING YOUR CLIENT'S DIFFICULT TIMES DO YOU BUILD STRONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS CAN YOU ASSIST PEOPLE IN THEIR TIME OF NEED SEE WHO WE ARE!
The Arlington Memorial (AM) Gardens are acknowledged as the largest "memorial park" cemetery the Cincinnati region and widely acclaimed for its beauty. The AM Gardens have evolved into a 165 acre full-service non-sectarian, non-denominational cemetery serving people of all faiths and religions who reside throughout Greater Cincinnati. We are seeking a Family Care Advisor to join our sales team.
Our professional team of Family Care Advisors are always available to assist our clients with whatever needs they have ranging from pre-planned arrangements to assisting and walking them through the very private, very personal and emotional process when a death has occurred. Our Family Care Advisors are responsible for the following:
* Selling Arlington Memorial Gardens' portfolio of services.
* Developing relationships with clients to form a long term source of clients referrals
* Presenting group information seminars and working with clients one-on-one
* Staffing the on-site walk in desk during rotational shifts
* Working day, evening, and weekend hours as needed to support your clients during their time of need
* Creating and maintaining strong customer relationships
* Utilizing mailing and phone campaigns to generate client base
* Participating in local networking functions and groups to generate leads
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Past sales experience
* Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual in pursuit of group sales goals
* High level of accountability to achieve sales goals
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Prospecting skills
* Strong math and analytical skills
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third party applications please.