Sales Representative - Cybersecurity and Managed Services 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our Client: Cybersecurity company
Customers: Commercial, Healthcare and Government
Products: Cyber security managed services
CandidateLocations: Phoenix and Dallas. All positions are remote.
Compensation: $100-130k base. $350k OTE. Commissions are not capped.
Signing Bonus: $2,000
* Business development
* Limited account management
* Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company business.
* Identify leads (some leads provided by Inside Sales Reps), manage prospects and acquire new business.
* Determine customer needs and propose appropriate solutions.
* Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
* Manage entire sales cycle.
* Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly
* Cybersecurity salesexperience.
* Meet or exceed sales goals.
* Communicate in a professional manner with excellent verbal and written skills.
* Familiar with Salesforce.
* Organization, time management and problem solving skills.
* Previous cold callingexperience.
* Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
* Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Job # 1618