JOB DESCRIPTION This base + unccapped commission inside sales role is for professionals with a proven and consistent level of achievement who possess the drive to make unlimited income. Our sales team is committed to being the best and strives to achieve personal sales objectives while collaborating toward corporate success. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with high energy, a persuasive communication style, and excellent follow through.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
* Base + Uncapped Commission
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Comprehensive Training Program
* Seasoned first year target at $70k and top earners will exceed $100k
* Health, dental & vision insurance
* Insurance begins first day of month after hire
* 17 days of Paid time off and 8 paid holidays per year
* 401(K) plan available for all employees
* Flexible spending accounts for health & childcare expenses
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USAbased company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet highperforming, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
See the Inogen Team in action:
* Make outgoing sales calls. Transition leads through first point of contact to ultimate sale of Inogen's oxygen concentrator products. Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
* Collaborate with Inogen personnel to transition secondary leads to DME provider partners
* Promote Inogen within clinical and patient communities
* Enter sales orders, process credit card payments and facilitate execution of leasing documents and pricing approvals as needed.
* Impeccable phone etiquette required
* Sales experience with 65+ demographic a plus
* Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight
* Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity
* Manage a high volume of inbound/outbound calls to/from warm leads.
* Provide exemplary consultative selling.
* Accomplish or surpass targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
* Execute the administrative process which includes paperwork flow, physician contacts, payment processing, and record documentation in CRM.
* BA in Business, English, Communications or related area desirable
* 3-5 years Sales/Customer Service background or relevant work experience required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.