This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Integrated Power Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntegrated Power Services (IPS) is seeking a motivated Sales Representative for our Denver Service Center and be responsible for effective sales efforts in an assigned territory. This includes developing new customer accounts, advising customers on service center capabilities, and introducing new services to customers.
* Work with inside sales and business-to-business teams to target new repair accounts/generate new product quotes.
* Inquire with all customers on what other services we may provide/what else can be sold to them.
* Analyze customer requirements. Develop and present proposals by using familiarity with service center capabilities.
* Coordinate the efforts of technical specialists for development of proposals for complicated customer modifications.
* Present proposals to customers.
* Establish long-term customer relationships utilizing sales techniques, policies and philosophies of the company, and service center capabilities.
* Consult with appropriate management on problems involving pricing, specifications, warranties, and service adaptations.
* Have thorough knowledge of competition in the marketplace and competitive bid situations. Report conclusions to service center manager.
* Carefully plan travel routes/customer appointments to maximize customer face time.
* Must maintain ability to travel via auto or airplane.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
One or more years of experience in sales, customer service, or related field.
MS Office Suite and production of MRP System Experience.
Valid Driver s License.
Associates or Bachelor s Degree in Business or Marketing.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
IPS is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.