Sales Representative - Environmental and Property Information Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and solutions to accounts and prospects within the assigned region.. This role is focused on revenue growth, customer acquisition, and retention within specified sales regions.
The successful candidate will manage multiple simultaneous sales processes, using deep knowledge of our products, services, workflows, along with their industry and salesnetwork to provide complete customer focused solutions. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated previous inside sales accomplishments and successful territory management. The candidate must exhibit a proven ability to learn complex technical materials with previous data, information and content salesexperience highly preferred. The Sales Representative will build strong relationships, develop a pipeline of opportunities and be responsible for converting customers and prospects onto new products and solutions. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and proven ability to work in a start-up environment are desired.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Attain significant revenue, customer and transaction growth.
* Development and implementation of territory inside sales strategy
* Growing share of market as well as transactional fees.
* Conducting high activity with sales visits and calls per month within the market and geographic territory assigned.
* Independent tactical execution of sales plan, time scheduling, program development, solution packaging
* Establishing and building deep customer relationships
* Exceptional execution of assigned sales activities with the utmost professionalism and within outside sales role and expectations.
* Understanding and assessing customers' business objectives and requirements
* Expert knowledge of company products and solutions, as well as all deep knowledge of competitive offerings
* Overall customer management including detailed account planning, revenue forecasting and communication within the overall, as well as the assigned geographic, sales and customer service /team
The Sales Representative will be a member of a sales and customer support team who are equally driven and committed to the customer's experience and the team's success.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
* Minimum 2years inside salesexperience calling on mid-level and senior management clients and prospects (Preferred)
* History of high sales performance
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
* Utilization of a CRM for managing the sales pipeline and customer relationships,
* Sugar CRMpreferred
* Bachelor's degreedesired
* Experience in selling of data and content products and solutions.
* Goal driven
* Self-motivated- ability to work independently
* Detailed orientated
* Team player