This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPay Range : $45,000 - 55,000
Shift : Shift:
TrueBlue has a Sales Representative position open in the Fife/Tacoma Market. Excellent compensation including BASE and Commissions.
The Sales Representative is an individual contributor with sales expertise within an assigned market. This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. Financial targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the sales management process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop Strategic Accounts with value of $100K or more yearly. The Sales Representative reports directly to the Sales Manager.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
* Ensures sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth. The Sales Representative is responsible for hitting sales targets in both revenue and profitability. This position maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales process and during service delivery as well. Sales funnels are used along with metrics tracking to help with progress reports.
* This position will understand the staffing industry from both a pricing and service delivery perspective.
* Single Point of Contact throughout the sales process. This position also maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales life cycle. The Sales Representative protects the interests of TrueBlue by keeping a high level of visibility and communication with the customer as well as high customer satisfaction.
* Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
* Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
* Maintain an awareness of the customers business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
REQUIREMENTS include the following:
* Preference for four year degree.
* Three plus years outside sales experience; sales experience in 1 or more blue collar vertical markets
* Experience managing a sales portfolio of at least $2.5M per annum
* Experience working within a CRM.
* Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
* Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
* Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Unsurpassed professionalism and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels of their organization as necessary.
* Ability to manage multiple complex projects independently, and meet deadlines under pressure.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to persuade an audience.
* Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population as well as clients.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn and work with new programs.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.