Sales Representative Greater Yuba City Area, CA 8/12/2016
Yuba City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
We are looking for a solution-oriented person who can take their outside sales skills, social media, and technical knowledge and bring them to Fortune 100 s Top Places to Work for in 2016! We look for People First.
This is an exciting opportunity with one of the world s leading providers of title insurance and related products and services to drive business, network, and build happy customers.
Meet or exceed sales objectives of an assigned territory by promoting and selling First American Title s escrow service and title products through professional sales techniques, excellent customer service, and long-term customer relationships.
You will know how to develop and retain a quality client base of Realtor, Brokers or Builders through the acquisition of new business and maintaining your existing customers. You will have an ongoing responsibility to maintain customer relationships and servicing the customer needs. Follow up to make sure we met all their needs and collaborate with branch management, escrow and title staff to carry out your role.
What does success look like for us*
* You love being highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending
real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate
* Continually gain new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills and use Social Media and marketing platforms to your advantage.
* Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and their offerings.
* Build customer sales programs
* Communicate activity and results with the Branch Manager(s) that you represent and with
your sales manager.
Experience in real estate related industries is preferred or knowledge of the territory.
Typical Sales Reps have a base plus commission and mileage reimbursement. We have the tools available to be successful partners.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to communicate and resolve interpersonal conflict.
* Enthusiasm to and for customers.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms.
* Meets commitments.
* Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
Position requires driving so please have a valid Driver s License with clean history.