Sales Representative 8/16/2016
Joseph Michaels International
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Business-to-Business (B2B) sales.
* Calingl on business owners, senior-level decision makers, and executives to promote company solutions in support of linens, uniforms, healthcare apparel, mats and mops, restroom services, and promotional product needs.
* Representative will develop and present competitive solutions by promoting company's reputation, reliability, eco-friendly operational model, and industry stature.
* Prospect using both conventional and creative means, which includes cold-calling to social networking, in order to build the business base.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS: * Previous success in B2B sales,
* Experience selling solutions versus commodities in a highly competitive market,
* Closing skills with a focus on long-term customer retention,
* A stable work history,
* Experience with contractual business sales (i.e., office equipment, business systems, communication solutions, etc.)
* Demonstrated history of continual learning and self-improvement.
* We are looking for a "hunter."
* Develops and presents competitive solutions by promoting the company's reputation, reliability, eco-friendly operational model, and industry stature while meeting set sales standards and goals
* Calls on business owners, senior-level decision makers, and executives to promote our products and solutions
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all products and services
* Plans and manages workload and appointment schedules
* Maintains accurate sales documentation
* High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
* A "hunter" mentality
* Previous success in B2B sales (any industry)
* Strong prospecting and closing track record
* Experience selling solutions versus commodities in a highly competitive market
* Formal sales training a plus
* Willingness to quickly learn all products and service solutions
* Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, pleasecontact Steve Eismont at 214-396-4408.