looking for an experienced software sales professional to work with government
contractors to help them determine if our extensive suite of project-lifecycle
oriented software solutions will help them achieve even greater personal and
professional success. What you will do here at Deltek is important and
the personal and professional opportunity is unmatched. Indeed, as a part
of Deltek, you will immediately be a part of a 30 year history that immediately
elevates your personal brand. You will be selling in the marketplace the
most widely accepted, productive, and reliable software applications available.
All in the cloud! This is a net new sales opportunity so the ability to
find and develop business, build rapport, present Deltek's overall value, and
bring on board happy new customers is a must. You ll have state-of-the
art tools, unmatched marketing support, and the best management team, in a
marketplace that Deltek created, to help you accomplish your goals.
* Success selling technology with a track record of exceeding quota more than 80% of your career
* 2 years sales experience in the software business, preferably with enterprise software companies selling financial applications
* A team player who works well in a collaborative environment and supports his/her colleagues
* A professional who "leans-in" and takes initiative
* Experience with Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, Strategic Selling, SPIN Selling, or Sandler
* Experience developing wining strategies and implementing the appropriate tactics
* A history of working with C-level prospects
* A reputation for high integrity and impeccable business ethics
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..