Sales Representative II (2731)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of 69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
The Sales Rep II generates sales of Retail products to commercial and industrial (C&I) customers within a prescribed territory & consistent with the Job Dimensions identified below, while abiding by Retails policies, processes & governance.
Regional Vice President, Sales
Salary - Exempt
Essential Job Functions
* Identify prospective C&I customers using Marketing campaigns & Hoovers while relying on your market knowledge, cold calling & networking skills resulting in the creation of a pipeline, within your prescribed territory.
* Qualify Creditworthiness of customers by referring to the Credit Guidelines while relying on your financial literacy & relationship management skills to obtain data from customers that will enable the analysis of credit risks.
* Qualify Customers Interest by obtaining necessary consumption data and/or necessary account information required to provide a price proposal which is informed by their specific load pattern.
* Assess the needs of customers and/or assigned brokers using questioning, listening and persuasive skills to influence the customers decision about the products they want to buy and assure that our proposal will meet or exceed their requirements. Understand ENGIE product offerings and articulate how our proposals will meet or exceed customer requirements.
* Propose electricity supply offers to qualified customers and/or brokers and assure that customers are evaluating offers on an apples-to-apples basis, thus increasing our odds of success in winning deals.
* Negotiate transaction terms & conditions with customers and brokers using standard contracts and the expertise of our Legal team while relying on your knowledge of our margin guidance & your negotiation skills to reach agreement.
* Close transactions with customers working with key functional support groups to assure proper service to the customer and realization of the expected revenues and margins from the transaction.
* Collaborate with members of the Key Account Team on transactions involving key customers while relying on your regional and CRM expertise to improve our odds of success in closing deals.
* Acts as a team member with all employees of ENGIE staff.
* Complies with all ENGIE policies and procedures.
Carries out other duties as assigned.
Essential Physical Abilities
Ability to travel via airplane, car, etc as required.
Ability to meet highest attendance requirements.
Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
Could involve some lifting up to 20lbs.
Bachelors Degree required
Minimum 2 - 5 years of Outside Sales experience.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.