Sales Representative - Lab Automation and Robotics Equipment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Medical Equipment Company
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Client: High growth company that sells laboratory automation products to the U.S. pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets.
Customers: Large pharma and biotech companies
Products: Lab automation equipment (capital equipment) for screening, compound management, drug discovery, genomics and proteomics, i.e. laboratory scanners, sealers, dispensers, transfer devices, etc.
Territories: Northern CA, mostly San Francisco Bay area; New England, mostly greater Boston
Candidate location: Remote
* Business development and account management.
* Identify and qualify sales leads.
* Account mapping and penetration.
* Identify key stakeholders and decision makers and build relationships with them.
* Instrumentation demonstrations.
* Participate in the preparation of regional sales plans and goals.
* Contribute new sales ideas.
* Sell lab automation products used in labs that focus on high throughput.
* Achieve or exceed quota.
* BS degree in life science, biology, engineering, or related field of study.
* 2+ years successful sales track record selling laboratory automation/robotics equipment to the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology laboratory markets.
* Proficient with Microsoft Windows and CRM systems (Salesforce, Zoho).
* Manage the entire sales cycle including aggressive lead generation.
* Hunter, self starter, entrepreneurial.
* Extensive contacts in territory.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation, closing and organizational skills.
* A strong support team will provide technical support.
Compensation: $70-80k base (higher first 2-3months), $120-130k total comp at quota. Commissions are not capped.
Job Number: 1633