Sales Representative - Managed Services 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR CLIENT: Established, rapidly growing company that provides managed IT services for the medical, dental and business markets.
CUSTOMERS: Businesses and medical and dental practices.
PRODUCTS: Software integration, hardware, networking, audio/video and phone solutions, wiring and support.
TERRITORY: Charlotte, NC
CANDIDATE LOCATION: Initially in Client office in Charlotte. Work at home at Candidate option, based on sales performance.
TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1 for business market; 1 for medical/dental market.
% OF SALES STAFF ON QUOTA: 100%
TRAVEL: No overnight travel.
* Achieve quota.
* Business development (Account Management team supports all customers).
* Manage full sales cycle.
- Lead generation including email, phone, and in- person cold calling.
- Relationship building.
* Managed services sales experience.
* Demonstrated aggressive lead generator.
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and solid communication and computer skills.
* Experience developing and executing sales plans.
* Technical or medical sales experience preferred, but not required.
COMPENSATION: $70-80k base. Commissions $50k at quota. Commissions are not capped.
JOB NUMBER: 1647