Sales Representative ( Marketplace )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Purpose:
* Responsible for achieving enrollment targets for assigned states and saleschannels
* Drive sales activities in company markets through outbound call activity, handling inbound calls, training and cultivating insurance agents to promote company products and services
* Support insurance agents' sales efforts while functioning as a single point of contact for insurance agents by maintaining in-depth knowledge of company products, services and policies
* Retain insurance agent relationships by explaining all of the available company services and products; answering question, providing pricing and product information, troubleshooting, and assisting with completion and submission of applications
* Continuously develop and improve ways to interact with and develop salespartnerships
* Provide feedback and recommend improvements to sales processes and procedures to mitigate abandonment and optimize efficiencies
* Collaborate with other company e departments in order to provide the highest level of customer service possible
* Research geographic areas and implement recruitment and sales initiatives that afford the best opportunity for sales
* Gather competitive data from insurance agents for market research purposes
Build and maintain long-term, value-added sales and service oriented business relationships with insurance agents in company marketplace states.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field. 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the health insurance industry.
Licenses/Certifications: Current state's Health insurance license or obtain within 30 days of hire.
BachelorDegreepreferred2years of salesexperience preferably in health insurance Be able to obtain a health insurance license within 30 days of hire. Recruiters make sure you write candidates bio in recruiter notes.
WHAT ARE THE NICE-TO-HAVE SKILLS
Sales in insurance