This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION• Conduct research meetings within territory and new business accounts to uncover new qualified opportunities.
• Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific Secure ID Printing products or services can meet their needs, and manage relationship with current customers with the goal to retain, grow and expand existing relationships.
• Identify prospective customers; prospect and develop new business relationships within Mexico and Latin America.
• Visit establishments to promote products utilized in the Secure ID Printing hardware and software needed for stability, reliability, efficiency and success.
• Answer customers' questions about products, technical specifications, printing capabilities, consulting services and integration services of specialized software.
• Assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, and benefits derived from product. Advise customer on product usage and assist in determination of best product to meet the particular business need and maximize benefit of usage.
• Prepare sales presentations, proposals, live demonstrations, webinars to explain product specifications, printing techniques and applications to particular client and industry.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Demonstrate the operation and use of desktop printers and laminators products, and range of services and solutions in the Secure ID Printing industry offered by the company.
• Arrange for installation and testing of products and specialized software.
• Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
• Initiate webinars to educate customers on the ID product portfolio, the differences between printing techniques and applications, configurations, and their technical features.
• Consult with engineers and corporate technical support regarding technical problems with products.
• Educate customers on the use of portal and its benefits.
• Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and industry trends. Study documentation or other information for new technical products in the product identification industry.
• Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
• Complete expense reports, sales reports, forecasts and other reports.
• Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
• Attend sales and trade shows; and keep informed on information about market conditions, business trends, and industry developments.
• 25% international travel to Latin America, and Mexico required.
Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or related engineering field, and 2 yrs. Exp. In job offered or related field. Will accept foreign equivalent of U.S. Degree.