Sales Representative 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Client is seeking an experienced Sales Representatives
* Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes a large, pre-existing customer base.
* Use our 700+ page catalog with over 31,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
* Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
* Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
* Deliver exceptional customer service.
1. Large account base experience (100+)
2. B2B experience
3. Good travelexperience (possibility of 50%travel; all windshield time)
4. Industry experience
5. Experience selling multiple products
* Bachelor's degree.
* Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
* Prior experience in a home-office environment A PLUS.
* Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills ARE A MUST.
This position will report to a Sales manager or 1 of 2 Sales Coaches. Each of these have roughly 8-10 Sales Reps reporting to them.
* Base salary, 3 bonus programs PLUS national and local contest incentives.
* Internet, cell phone and car allowance.
* Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Generous paid time off.
* Tuition reimbursement.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Good work history (no job hopping and no gaps of employment)
3. Outside sales experience (inside is fine but still need outside; no route sales)