This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln
Strivector is a recruitment and staffing agency. We work with some of the leading, fastest growing companies in the United States. Our clients are growing so fast that they can't hire good people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So we help them. We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their dream companies and dream jobs.
If you're the best, and you are looking for something better, let's talk. :-D
Take your career up a few notches with this leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. They are a family-owned company known for our incredible service and quality products.
As a Sales Representative, you will Manage sales activities for the leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes a large, pre-existing customer base.
* Use our 700+ page catalog with over 31,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
* Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
* Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
* Deliver exceptional customer service.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is a Sales Representative position and requires someone who has worked on sales. The ideal Sales Representative would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
* Bachelor's degree.
* Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
* Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
We understand that even if you are a seasoned Regional Sales Manager you may not have all the skills listed here. If you are a good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, lets talk.
COMPENSATION: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years of Sales
TYPE OF POSITION: Full time Permanent Position with benefits
LOCATION: New York, NY
RELOCATION ACCEPTED: No