This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Our sales representatives are responsible for managing current accounts, coordinating projects from inception through delivery, and developing profitable new customer relationships. This position requires a technically competent individual capable of delivering business value to customers while managing a diverse set of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Working closely with customers and internal engineers to develop new product ideas.
- Capturing all technical detail necessary to build prototypes, accurately price products, and enter complex orders error free.
- Monitoring the progress of 10-15 different projects and working closely with internal team members to keep them on schedule for timely shipment to the customer.
- Developing new business in existing customers, as well as prospecting and closing business with new customers.
Leading candidates will possess the following characteristics and experience:
- Strong technical aptitude (an engineering background is preferred).
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A history of success developing, growing, and managing customer bases.
- Ability to analyze manufacturing costs and assist in setting profitable pricing levels.
- Experience presenting and selling highly customized products to purchasing & engineering groups.
- Measurable success prospecting and closing new business.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Degree in engineering or 5+ years of equivalent work experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.