We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and clients. We are guided by our values and strive to "give back" to the community, customers and all employees' lives that we touch in our business.
This company is a leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through all of our sister-companies.
AS AN EMPLOYEE YOU CAN:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
The Sales Account Rep is the key sales person in the marketplace focusing on the Trades Staffing Industry. Responsible for achieving assigned annual quota by developing new business relationships and expanding sales within existing customers by utilizing the intuitive sales process we have developed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Maintain a very active outside call schedule that includes finding and developing prospects into new customers consistently.
* Maintaining relationships and continuing to developsaleswith current customers.
* Appointment setting and aggressive cold-calling are required.
* Workcooperatively with Branch operations staff to service the customer base properly.
* This includes active and positive communication to alert Branch staff as to customer needs so they are able to plan for recruitment activities and understand the exact needs of the customer.
* Planand accomplish goals by
* utilizing experience and judgment;
* dividing the sales territory into zones and scheduling appointments and site visits in the most time efficient manner;
* rotate through the zones in a timely manner;
* understanding all corporate strategic and sales initiatives and applying that understanding to territory development;
* adhering to company pricing and policies.
* Learn and utilize our proprietary sales process as trained by the company, respond positively to the coaching of Management, submit requiredreports and plans in a complete and timely manner, participate in company initiatives, sales meetings and events as directed.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field ( or 3 years outside salesexperience; or equivalent combination of education and experience).
* Three or more years recent outside and/or business-to-businesssalesexperience.
* Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established territories.
* Demonstrative success with service-based selling and face-to-face cold-calling.
* Industrial/Manufacturing/Construction Staffing industry experiencepreferred.
* Understanding of basic consultative sales process.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
* Highest commitment to customer service, development and satisfaction.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated, goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs and internet usage.
* Valid Driver's License and a car that can be used for work.
Our company provides an excellent benefits package, which includes:
* Employee Stock Purchase Program,
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage
* Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
_We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity._