This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Integrated Power Services
Rock Hill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Integrated Power Services (IPS) is seeking a Sales Representative for our Rock Hill Service Center. This position will aggressively source and obtain customer accounts, promote growth of motor repairs and sales within area, and manage sales route and revise as needed.
* Work with inside sales and business-to-business teams to target new repair accounts/generate new product quotes.
* Inquire with all customers on what other services we may provide/what else can be sold to them.
* Carefully plan travel routes/customer appointments to maximize customer face time.
* Follow up on customer requests to assure satisfaction.
* Travel to customer sites for pick-up/drop-off of motors.
* Communicate with Shop Superintendent and Customer Service Manager to ensure customers are experiencing an "unmatched customer service."
* Resolve customer issues and unsettled business in a timely manner.
* Prepare work for sales calls and meetings.
* Provide updates to CRM system.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Three or more years of experience in sales, customer service, or related field.
MS Office Suite and production MRP system experience.
Valid Driver's License.
Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
IPS is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.