This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSales Representative
Business Development - Seattle, Washington
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people's lives We are looking for a passionate Sales Representative who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Work closely with executives to drive business and execute our sales strategy.
* Fill the business development and sales pipeline by engaging with top prospects and clients in the industry.
* Collaborate with clinics and hospitals across the country to create a solution-based business development process.
* Execute end-to-end sales activities, including: prospecting, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, and sales closing process.
* Track all relevant sales activity and effectively forecast sales opportunities, while using critical metrics that predict sales success.
* A proven track record of delivering sales results and exceeding goals with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the business development team.
* Highly effective processing inbound leads and calling outbound leads.
* Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process.
* A demonstrated "hunter" mentality while also having a passion for creating meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
* An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* 3-7years of relevant experience.
* We're passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform;
* We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
* We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
* We're bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for;
* We enjoy each other's company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
* We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with up to 2% company matching;
* We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.