Sales Representative, Ticketing - University of New Mexico
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions are looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers. The Sales Representative-Ticket Sales will learn about the business and will be responsible for selling season tickets, partial plans and group packages via phone calls, face to face appointments, in-stadium meetings and special events. This position offers significant career growth within IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions for successful members of our team including Senior Account Executive and General Manager.
This is a part-time/hourly role.
For more information, please visit our website http://imglearfieldticketsolutions.com/.
* Sell Football and Men's and Women s Basketball Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
* Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
* Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
* Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
* Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
* Achieve and exceed sales goals established by management
* Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
* Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
* Track record in sales and building quality relationships preferred
* Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
* Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
* Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
* Independently take action beyond what is called for
* Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
* Demonstrate a positive attitude
* Maintain a flexible work schedule
* Experience in ticket sales a plus.
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.