Sales Representative Trainee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* During the first 6 months at Sunbelt, the trainee will be given hands on experience in operations, counter, shop, corporate, and sales.
* Visit locations within the district/region and will train under several different managers.
* The Trainee will ride-a-long with current Sunbelt Sales Representatives to gain exposure to effective selling strategies and planning activities
* As a group, Trainees will have exposure to company executives, the corporate strategy and several corporate support departments. These rich experiences will prepare them to take a regular sales assignment that complements their strengths, Sunbelt s business needs and individual geographic preferences.
* Exposure to construction industry from prior work history is preferred but not required
* Bachelor s Degree preferred but Associates Degree and at least 1 year of experience also acceptable
* Great attitude and motivation to exceed expectations
* High level of accountability and willingness to learn all aspects of the business