Sales & Risk Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, in the insurance industry, is in need of a talented and motivated SALES & RISK CONSULTANT to join their team ASAP!
This role is responsible for new business development, as well as catching and closing new business opportunities. Sales & Risk Consultant (SRC) conducts a personal risk management assessment of the prospect's portfolio and identifies the solutions and placement strategy to address their needs, and ensures a seamless transition to the Client Advisor.
* SRC gathers current coverage information from prospect and evaluates and analyzes, in order to prepare comprehensive risk evaluation to include product and service requirements.
* Delivers individual advice including advantages and disadvantages of the various options and make recommendations during a one on one with prospects and clients.
* Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for prospect's proposals, while conforming with laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry.
* Generates referrals from prospects/clients.
* Responsible for meeting new business development goals and forecasting.
* Includes practice specialists, as needed throughout the business development process to best manage prospect's risk exposure.
* Works with Business Development Executives and Client Advisors as appropriate to grow and expand referral sources.
* Incorporates and regularly practices techniques introduced through Sales Training to continuously enhance skills and related performance.
* Complete funnel and other internal information tracking reports as required.
* Uses system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all account information.
* Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
* Reviews and interprets carrier contract language to deliver optimal client coverage recommendations
At least four years of directly related business development/client service experience.
Successful Sales and Risk Consultant experience with high net worth clients essential.
P&C licensed and personal lines insurance experience necessary.
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
FULL TIME POSITION
SALARY: $91,000 - $110,000
BONUS: BASED ON PERFORMANCE
RELOCATION PACKAGE IS NOT PROVIDED
US CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!