Sales & Service Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo strengthen our team in Thornwood, NY we are seeking a
SALES & SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
* Liaise with Warehouse, Headquarters and Field Service Representatives to achieve a 2 day turnaround on all Return Orders.
* Research all RMA requests and create return documents; help assure proper replacement for warranty/early failure/DOA parts.
* Track shipments and review carrier invoices for appropriate charges.
* Handle administrative tasks of the department including reviewing expenses, coding invoices, scanning, mail distribution and supply orders.
* Monitor technician service order activity to assure timely completion and closure. Review Service Orders to ensure proper cost and billable activity as compared to product desktop.
* Handle purchase order collection and customer invoicing for service and part orders including submitting invoices on web based portals.
* Perform data entry for inventory transactions and warehouse reconciliations.
* Issue Quotations and Purchase orders to factory and vendors as needed.
* Monitor daily operations of service business including requests from technicians, warehouses, customers and vendors.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks based on daily business demands. Should have prior experience with inventory coordination and have worked in service administration environment.
* Strong Computer skills in All Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of SAP or Clearview a plus.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred; Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar or complimentary position.
* Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal. Good Administrative/organizational skills. Excellent follow up skills, Comfortable working in professional, hands on environment.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss, Inc.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.