Sales Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Lead, you will be part of the Sales Service Group in our Fort Mill, SC office. The key responsibilities include providing a high level of customer service to a specific group of accounts as well as supporting other customers within the group. By developing and maintaining productive relationships, with both internal and external customers, you will have a direct impact on the success of our business. The location of this position is Fort Mill, SC.
More specifically, you will have to:
* Successfully multitask in a fast paced sales service environment.
* Respond to customer inquires and process customer orders via, fax, phone, e-mail and EDI.
* Produce profitable orders through order entry accuracy in regards to item, quantity, pricing and distribution models.
* Respond with timely and accurate information to customers, sales, production personnel, logistics, and sales accounting.
* Establish, develop, and maintain productive relationships with internal and external customers built upon trust, integrity, open communication, follow-up and a can-do-attitude.
* Desire to effectively improve business by seeking solutions and offering alternatives.
* Be able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Handle heavy phone activity; may include up to 60 calls per day.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer.
* Bachelors Degree
* Industry and product knowledge helpful or minimum 2 years experience in a Business to Business sales environment.
* Successful candidate will possess good communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
* Must be proficient in various software application programs including Microsoft Office utilities.
* ERP systems knowledge such as SAP, Baan or JDE preferred.
* Organization skills and attention to detail are critical to success in this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.