This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
MicroStar Keg Logistics
JOB DESCRIPTIONMicroStar Keg Management lives by our "Customer First" mentality and we know that it starts with having a great team. We are seeking team members who have the ability to promote a fun and very productive working environment. As we are evolving every day, flexibility and willingness to learn is key.
We are seeking a self-motivated, tenacious Sales Specialist with excellent relationship skills. This position is responsible for supporting the Sales team, driving customer retention with small accounts through consultative sales and a "Customer First" mentality, and assisting with internal sales projects. This position is an integral member of our fast-paced and entrepreneurial team focused on long-term customer relationships.
LOCATION: Currently DTC; moving Downtown Denver (15th MUST be willing to relocate to another city in the US
* Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with brewers
* Be a trusted support partner to the Sales Team; assist in the preparation of proposals, internal analyses, and internal recommendations in preparation for contract negotiations and meetings.
* Facilitate sales activities and projects such as completing analyses, performing research, and developing relevant reports.
* Prepare and present sales proposals with smaller accounts
* Negotiate contracts and pricing with smaller accounts
* Update and maintain brewer profiles in Salesforce
* Collaborate with MicroStar's internal teams to ensure high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 2-3 years of professional experience required; sales support experience preferred
* Strong work ethic evidenced by a continuous work history and achieving goals
* Experience outside of our industry is preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
* Self-Starter. Must be able to efficiently manage their time and balance multiple projects
* Excellent communications skills, both orally and written
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and able to quickly learn new software technologies
* Keen attention to detail
* Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
* Embraces change and adapts to evolving environments
* Coach-ability. Takes direction and learns in both an individual and team setting.
MicroStar offers a competitive compensation package to include base salary + bonus, Fortune 500 caliber benefits, 401k + Employer Match, and Paid Time Off.