Sales Specialist - Springfield, IL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/26/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONUrban Decay Cosmetics is seeking an energetic, sales-driven, Selling Specialist to join our team of savvy makeup artists in Springfield, IL.
A Selling Specialist drives sales revenue to exceed budget through exceptional selling results. This includes leading by example when applying make-up, demonstrating product, sharing product knowledge with Beauty Artists, Sales Associates and Customers.
* This position is responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge, applying makeup to clients, working to achieve individual sales goals and have the ability to build sales by providing friendly/honest expertise.
* Create brand awareness
* Build and maintain store management relationships through consistent communication with all Sales Associates and Account Department Managers.
* Mentor, coach and train in-store associates to be successful in selling products. This includes: executing successful events, selling product, introducing new product launches.
* While selling side-by-side with the team mentor, develop and lead by example when demonstrating product selling, building a sale, maintaining counter cleanliness standards, respecting store standards, policies and procedures and applying make-up.
* Ensure brand merchandising and in-store displays follow company guidelines
* Retail sales experience
* 1-2 years in the cosmetics industry, with makeup artistry
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
* Good time management and prioritization skills
* Good coaching and teaching skills
* Requires occasional local travel for events, or as business needs change
* Reliable transportation
* Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Our story opens in the mid- 90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Urban Decay unleashed a line of lipsticks and nail enamels inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape. The vibe since day one* Beauty with an edge .
While we ve grown like crazy since then, we haven t stopped experimenting. We now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows (including some of the industry s bestselling palettes) and creamy, badass lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
We are part of the L'Or al group. Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.