Sales Strategy/Planning Coop, Away From Home - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONDannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Sales Strategy/Planning Intern, Away From Home (Summer 2017) - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Danone is ranked as one of the most valuable food brands worldwide in 2015. As the top-selling brand of yogurt worldwide and in the United States. Danone focuses on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Waters, Baby Nutrition and Medical Nutrition, to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone, therefore, has an extensive portfolio of brands, including evian water, Activia, Oikos, Stonyfield, YoCrunch, YoCream and dozens more.
This role will be based in White Plains, NY. The expected dates of the Co-op role will be January to May/June 2017.
The Away-From-Home Strategy/Planning Co-Op will be responsible for:
* Support Channel Strategy / Planning Team against targeted business / customer segments.
* Conduct business analysis to identify sales opportunities that form the foundation for best practice selling stories and sales strategy / initiative development.
* Support testing & lead market roll-out of identified initiatives.
* Work with Agency Partners in support of key marketing projects and customer / industry initiatives.
* Evaluate the impact and show results.
* Ability to bring project to closure with significant results.
* Focus on short-term execution and implementation of tools
The ideal candidate will be/possess:
* Work cross-functionally to develop a plan to best activate Dannon's presence across the college & university segment.
* Identify actions that drive the greatest impact on volume growth with existing customers as well as supports Dannon's ambitions to secure new C&U customers
* Quantify and create "best practice" resource library.
* Partner with Field Sales to leverage the tools and research to uncover key insights and translate them into winning strategies that are shared nationally and implemented with customers
* Deliver final project(s) of highest quality that can have a positive impact on the business.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Join our team and Contribute To A Healthier World!
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Strategic Planning, Field Sales, Business Analyst, Strategy, Sales, Technology