Sales Support Admin / Accounting Admin 8/24/2016
Pompano Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES SUPPORT ADMIN
Candidate to provide a high level of support to our management team, sales team, and customers. Must have the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment with professionalism. Looking for a dependable individual to be a contributing member of a results-oriented company, interacting with marketing agencies, media planners, list brokers, customers, and corporate sales teams.
* Establishing telephone calls and email communications to prospective clients and answer inbound phone line professionally
* Assisting sales and management team with reports.
* Addressing customer's questions & concerns
* Manage incoming and outgoing email communications
* Preparing documents, maintaining schedules
* Strong computer knowledge with proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
* Excellent written and oral communication abilities are essential
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Internet savvy, creative thinker, capable of multi-tasking
* Must be dependable and have the ability to work under pressure
* Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
* Knowledge of the Direct Marketing industry is a strong plus.
ACCOUNTING DUTIES INCLUDE ASSISTING THE CURRENT ACCOUNTING MANAGER AND CONTROLLER WITH ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND RECEIVABLE, PROCESSING INVOICES, PREPARING BANK DEPOSITS, AND MAKING COLLECTIONS CALLS.
Administrative duties includes answering telephones, making copies, filing documents, making travel arrangements for staff, ordering office supplies, checking the mail, and running company errands. It may also be necessary to assist the sales team, including coordinating with clients, compiling reports, following up with vendors, and making calls to set-up appointments.
- Associate or Bachelors degree
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience
- Must be competent with QuickBooks
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) & Adobe
- Positive attitude and willing to work independently in a fast paced office environment.
- Outstanding phone and interpersonal skills with a high-level of customer service.
- Excellent listening and comprehending skills, with the ability to follow both oral and written instruction.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through on projects in a timely manner.
- Individual needs to be proactive and possess leadership skills.
- Trustworthy, free thinker, problem solver, and hard worker.