Sales Support - Administrative Support Needed!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
2. 1 year experience in healthcare administration or operational positions in healthcare venues
3. The ability to work multiple issues simultaneously and adapt to change in order to meet deadlines is required.
4. Professional analytical and problem solving skills, logical thinking ability, questioning and probing skills, and organization/planning skills are essential
5. Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office are essential
6. Must possess a confident and positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, ability to be self-managed, enthusiasm, flexibility, and dependability
7. Demonstrate the consistent use of the skills defined, applying those skills to fluid processes and procedures
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Analyze, interpret and maintain the data structure of Standard and Non-Standard groups.
2. Process new sale, renewal and maintenance files for updating group benefit, rates and administrative options for end-to-end enrollment
3.Collaborate with applicable business partners to ensure the timely processing of new sale, renewal and maintenance files based on departmental and end-to-end cycle time and presentment goals
4. Assess problems or situations using effective reasoning while making logical decisions based upon analysis, knowledge, experience, team input and/or judgment and considering end-to-end enrollment and organizational impacts
5. Use Systematic approach to find facts and available information to analyze and develop logical assumptions to correct technical problems
Identify drivers of technical and quality defects and make recommendations to enhance First Pass resolution
6. Support the design and development of methods, tools, models, frameworks of process analysis and research techniques
7. Ensure the data integrity and coding structures are maintained in applicable systems and compliant with Corporate and Operational policies and procedures
8. Participate and support various corporate projects, workgroups and business initiatives related to new and revised products, group sales, system enhancements and legislative mandates by analyzing impacts, determining feasibility, creating coding/benefit language and testing system program changes
9. Moderate to heavy keying required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office are essential and recent experience working as a Sales Support or in an Administrative Support function.