Sales Support Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
BDS Marketing LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE SALES SPECIALISt will be responsible for coordinating all administration tasks for the Sales Department. This role is also responsible for the management of the proposal process of all Sales Leads and ensuring deliverables are driven to successful completion, accurately and on-time. The Sales Specialist will play a key role as the Sales Force Admin for the agency.
* Lead cross functional teams in the development of Proposals, RFIs and RFPs
* Work with the Sales team to prepare drafts of Proposals, Service Agreements and Statements of Work for new business opportunities in both word and PowerPoint form
* Maintain administration duties for the Sales Admin function including but not limited to: providing salesreports, tracking and analysis; maintaining and managing sales targeting list
* Development and enhancement of all boilerplates including agency fact sheet
* Organize bi-weekly sales team meetings including agenda, organizing guest speakers, attendance and notes
* Maintain Sales Team Share Point site for all documents
* Special projects, as assigned
* Any other tasks request by manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelordegree in Marketing or Business is preferred
* Minimum 3 years working experience in a heavily administrative or coordinator role
* Background in sales support role is preferred
* Knowledge of Sales Force or similar systems
* Knowledge of retail is preferred
Please email us at Recruiting @bdsmktg.com or apply directly at
https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp org=BDSMARKETING&cws=1 selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer._
BDSmktg is your trusted retailmarketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the world's top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. , visit www.BDSmktg.com.