Sales Support Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY To strengthen our team in Thornwood, NY, we are seeking a
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
* Answer inbound telephone calls received through the customer service line.
* Processes customer purchase orders in our SAP system and maintain extensive files.
* Review purchase orders and quotations to ensure parts, prices, taxes and shipping match.
* Acknowledgement of purchase order receipt and delivery to customer either via fax or email.
* Follow-up on open sales orders with vendors and communicate any changes to Account Managers and/or customer.
* Maintain accuracy, follow up and ensure timely release of orders from billing block upon customs clearance.
* Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and process billing adjustments as needed.
* Coordinate and process all areas of E-Commerce maintenance and on-line billing.
* Coordinate and process returns from customers and Account Managers, as well as OBFs reported by the Sales team
* Assists team members in resolving customer satisfaction issues.
* Minimum high school diploma with appropriate experience or Bachelor level degree.
* Customer service related experience preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to focus and deliver pro-actively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast paced environment.
* Strong organizational skill; ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks.
* Solid knowledge of MS office applications.
* Experience with SAP or similar ERP system.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss, Inc.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.