Sales Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Gypsum Management and Supply, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Drywall Distribution Company is seeking a skilled Sales Support Specialist to join our growing team of professionals at Capitol Building Supply INC. The Sales Support primarily be focused on providing day-to-day administrative support for the Executive sales team while maintaining a smooth operational support process. This person's role is essentially to handle the day to day operations of quoting, purchasing, sales and marketing allowing our sales executives to concentrate on servicing & selling our customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handling various tasks related to the administrative support of the sales team. This will include handling customer service related requests, quoting, inventory, price negotiating and placing and expediting orders, etc.
* Placing merchandise orders with vendors
* Expediting shipments and notifying Account Managers and clients when received
* Maintaining a high level of knowledge about commercial and residential flooring products and updating product knowledge on an as needed basis through online resources, and other training opportunities
* Communicating any concerns from customers to the VP of Pricing and Purchasing
* Working closely with the credit department with all credit related issues
* Utilizing proprietary software systems to manage all tool and fastener sales processes
* Advance knowledge in Microsoft office, especial Excel is a must
* Strong administrative background and a working knowledge of our corporate system
* Good follow-up skills and a strong attention to detail in order to be considered
* Business Degree is a plus
* 1+ years of experience in data analyzing is preferred
* 2+ years of experience relating to working in an office environment or similar backgrounds
* Ability to courteously answer telephone calls and write business correspondence
* Ability to understand and effectively communicate numerical data as well as calculate figures and amounts (i.e. discounts, interest, commissions and percentages)
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
* Paid holidays & vacation days