Sales Support Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Aksarben heating, cooling and plumbing has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer- HOME DEPOT- to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service!
The Sales Support Associate will be setting appointments with Home Depot customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
We have immediate openings in many locations; we also have both Full Time and Part Time positions available.
NOTE: this is an ongoing assignment and not just a seasonal position.
* $14.00 per hour plus generous weekly Commission (up to $25 an hour)
* Daily/Weekly Spiff Opportunities
* Plus Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
* Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
* Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
* Comfortable retail environment, work inside your Home Depot Store
* A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
* A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired.
* Prior Retail, Sales, or Lead Generation experience is preferred but not required.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required.
* The ability to work weekends with minimal supervision is also required.
* This job requires the ability to read and interpret training material.
* Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.